Saturday, October 9, 2010

LV MUSIC: Kanye West issues rambling tweet to Taylor Swift


LV MUSIC: Kanye West issues rambling tweet to Taylor Swift.





Kanye West issued a rambling, stream-of-consciousness apology on Twitter to Berks County's Taylor Swift, whose acceptance speech he famously interupted at the 2009 Video Music Awards.
"I'm sorry, Taylor," he wrote. "We're both artists, and the media and managers are trying to get between us. She deserves the apology more than anyone."
He continued, acknowledging the negative backlash he got from the event, "If you Google a--hole my face may very well pop up 2 pages into the search. ... There are people who don't dislike me ... they absolutely hate me. People tweeted that they wish I was dead ... No listen. They wanted me to die, people. I carry that."

No comments:

Post a Comment