Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Early Musical Musings Of Amy Winehouse Surface - In The Trash!

Early Musical Musings Of Amy Winehouse Surface - In The Trash!


amy-winehouse-lyrics.jpg

Even as a teenager, songstress Amy Winehouse predicted a future that included troubled relationships, drug abuse, and the harsh light of stardom.

A red notebook of Winehouse's earliest lyrics and musings, entitled 'Amy's Songs,' turned up recently in a stack of discarded school papers in north London, according to England's Sun newspaper. In the entries (interspersed with English Lit. notes) Winehouse, now 27, mused about lust for a high school flame, urged herself to "live like the bombshell I really am", and "find someone with whom I can come undone."

The singer, probably best known for her single 'Rehab' and the way her personal life has mirrored those lyrics of deep struggles with drugs and alcohol, scribed a few entries that now seem preludes to her much-publicized lifestyle.

"I'm digging myself into a hole/These days I'll just work when once I had so much soul."

"Drain my drink and order more/Can't you play all night? I know I was beckoned by the stage," one entry reads.

The newspaper hasn't released further details on who found the notebook, and how the newspaper came to acquire them. There's also no word yet from either Winehouse or her camp
Read more information click on infolinks

No comments:

Post a Comment