Thursday, December 9, 2010

Anil wants to corrupt H'wood!

Anil wants to corrupt H'wood!








He's probably the busiest man in B-town. And it's simply because when Anil Kapoor is not shooting, the actor is airborne, flying from East to West. 


From the Filmcities of Bollywood to Hollywood studios. The only man who stylishly romances Bollywood and flirts with Hollywood at the same time. Recently, on an Encounter with Omar, while being complimented on his marketing and self-promotion skills, he was quizzed if he would ever sell the rights of No Problem to Tom Cruise or other Hollywood studios. 


AK quickly responded, "I have spoken to him, seriously, and I have told him that this is the right film. I have 2-3 films in mind which I will definitely suggest to them. I am going to corrupt them and make them dance to Bollywood numbers. Tom Cruise ke saath toh main karunga 100%. I'll see to it that very soon Hollywood actors will be dancing with Kareena Kapoor and Katrina Kaif. I am going to cast them and make a typical Bollywood movie. I am not going to get influenced by them, they are going to get influenced by me." Aha! Now that sounds like a proud B-towner and Anil at his best, of course. 


When asked about the experience of working with Tom Cruise, he said, "You should ask him how it was working with me. When he comes here next time, ask all those guys how it was working with me." Kya attitude hai, AK. Take a bow! 


For more exclusive Bollywood interviews, events and hottest happenings, watch 'B - Tonite', Mon – Fri at 10pm, only on zoom. 
Check out Anil Kapoor's homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment