Thursday, June 23, 2011

KATY PERRY ON ROLLING STONE: Breast and success at the top


KATY PERRY ON ROLLING STONE: Breast and success at the top


katy
KATY PERRY photographed by Terry Richardson SPEAKS OF HIS BREAST AND HIS SUCCESS - Sexy and lively as ever: so Katy Perr y appears in photos taken by  Terry Richardson for Rolling Stone .
The photo accompanies an ' interview in which the singer talks about his career , developed between success and challenges: "When people ask me how I feel to read the negative reviews say 'I've seen that number? The numbers do not lie! ' [...] I'm not stupid, I am aware that 'California Gurls' will not save the world. But it puts a lot of heart into my songs. " In short, the end what matters is the response to Katy on the public and this is more than reassuring: it does not matter, then thecriticism , she wants to have fun and entertain so he also learned to use his bodyto have an advantage.
In fact, the interview takes on a particularly important role in the breasts of the singer: the issue may seem bizarre but, apparently, Katy attaches great importance to his chest which, though late, has learned to exploit the potential.
I started to pray that my boobs grew to 11 years - said - and God answered my prayers more than you want. at one point I saw over my feet, I did not understand my body anymore. I did not know that I could use these "things" to my advantage.So I started to hide them, their infancy, they at least up to 19 years . "
In short, the popular star of the music seems to have been any teenager, embarrassed by its form but ready to use to his advantage: surely knows how to be provocative, but always with a hint of irony that makes everything that is light and never vulgar; its success is probably the son of this attitude also pin up ... how can you not be fascinated? Katy has just found the ace to play to ensure theirsuccess !

No comments:

Post a Comment