Monday, July 4, 2011

Off the air since the end of Passione in January, Reynaldo Gianecchini has just released in the theater piece "Cruel" in Sao Paulo




Off the air since the end of Passione in January, Reynaldo Gianecchini has just released in the theater piece "Cruel" in Sao Paulo. On TV, the return of the actor is scheduled for 2012 in the remake of the novel War of the Sexes , which will be written by Silvio de Abreu and play at the time of seven. Taking advantage of his play that just went on display, Gianecchini gave an interview to the newspaper O Estado de Sao Paulo, where he uttered the word on controversies surrounding his name and his career.

In the interview published in Sunday, July 3, he comes clean about the treatment he received from the press when he was hired by the Globe to the novel Family Ties . "It's hard. I was not criticizing, I was scorned. People had a little tantrum because I did a quick success. Obviously it was the first to know that I was green. But at the same time, challenge someone to do without television experience. It's crazy. I gave my best. You do not know the character, there is no time to decorate or to be addressed. It was impossible to do a good job. "

Despite the difficulties, the actor says he does not regret anything. "I had a story in the eyes of many, it seems the Cinderella. But I know what I, what I had to chase. It was not exactly beautiful. "Gianecchini also talks about the support he received from his ex-wife, Marilia Gabriela. "She helped me, especially when it debuted, with advice, with the assurance that she was to be a little in between. Pesadinha was a bar and she gave me support partner. I owe a million things to Marilia. "

Without compunction, the heartthrob talks about the hype that made shopping for chicks, which turned into a joke video on the Internet. "I think it was way too much controversy. As a joke I liked, was the first to laugh. (...) There is no way to refuse something because of the name. (...) Say that I burned with it. I do not burn anything, I did some work absolutely honest and do it all again. "

Gianecchini also opines on the legalization of marijuana, says you're rich, speaks of the desire to have children and the legalization of gay marriage. "I am for happiness, people seek what they want." The full interview can be read by clicking here .

No comments:

Post a Comment