Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Isha Sharwani to team up with Kamal Haasan?


Isha Sharwani to team up with Kamal Haasan?



The latest buzz doing the rounds in tinsel ville is that cricketer Zaheer Khan’s girlfriend Isha Sharwani has been zeroed in for the Kamal Haasan starrer imminent flick ‘Vishwaroopam’.
Scuttlebutt has it that Isha, who was last seen in ‘Luck By Chance’, will be putting on her acting shoes again for teaming up with the legendary actor Kamal Haasan in the latter’s forthcoming directorial venture.
The actress’s excellent dancing skills have fetched her role in Vishwaroopam, say sources. Apparently, Isha has been formally trained in Kalaripayattu, Kathak, and other classical dance forms.
Isha had stepped into Bollywood with Shubash Ghai’s ‘Kisna’, opposite Vivek Oberoi.
Sneak peek into ‘Vishwaroopam’
To be helmed by celebrated actor cum filmmaker Kamal Haasan, ‘Vishwaroopam’ is a spy thriller which is going to be made in three different languages namely Hindi, Telugu, and Tamil.
Director Kamal Haasan will be playing the male lead in the film, whereas Sonakshi Sinha and Isha Sharwani have been apparently signed in for the prominent female roles.
Renowned music composers Shankar, Ehsaan, and Loy have been entrusted with the music of the film.
It’s learnt that the film is slated to go on floors from August, and the making of the film will be done within a period of 75 days in Europe.
No plans for marriage, says Isha
The ‘Good Boy, Bad Boy’ fame actress Isha Sharwani recently told a daily that she has no plans of getting hitched right now.
The hottie even rubbished the rumors about being in a live-in relationship with beau Zaheer Khan.
Isha stated, “I am not living in with Zaheer Khan, nor do I have any plans of getting married in the near future. I don't know where these rumours come from! I have stopped reacting to them. My family gets very stressed out when they read this rubbish and that makes me angry sometimes.
“Everytime my grandmother reads the newspapers, she asks me questions. I have told her to stop believing whatever is published, unless I tell her so myself. I think these are the hazards of being a celebrity and one has to pay the price of being one.”

No comments:

Post a Comment