Jaya warned Amitabh about filmmaker Jha!

Apparently, Big B has taken his wife Jaya Bachchan’s advice quite seriously. No wonder, as soon as Jaya described Prakash Jha to be one crazy man; Sr. Bachchan decided to get into proactive mode in order to deal with a filmmaker with whom he was going to work for the first time in a film titled ‘Aarakshan’.
Big elaborates, “I had no perception about Prakash Jha as a filmmaker. But I must say Jaya’s advice worked quite well for me as I completely surrendered to his rules and regulations on the sets.”
He further adds, “It was a pleasure working with Jha as the set of ‘Aarakshan’ was no less than a classroom where discipline prevailed and everyone had to abide by it including me. The film deals with the sensitive and controversial theme of job reservation and violence. So, such an environment on sets was the need of the hour and I loved every bit of it.”
Big B also claims ‘Aarakshan’ to be his first ever issue based film which makes it more special.


No comments:
Post a Comment