Friday, July 1, 2011

Hebe and Gisele Bundchen are stars of the festival 15 years the Sky




SKY, a pioneer in subscription TV in the country, celebrated its 15th anniversary, this Thursday (30), a large party held at the Golden Hall, the World Trade Center in Sao Paulo, with the presence of distinguished guests. With a stage arranged in the same layout of a television program, Hebe Camargo was the master of ceremonies and who initiated the event.

"The interesting thing was that when I was born was just coming up with Sky, fifteen years ago," he jokes. "It was so beautiful because I was following the successful enrichment of the company in terms of competence. I have a great admiration for people who start from nothing and will be high, but not alone, but with the people he hires. I am proud to be here today. I am proud that by working in the Sky. "

Soon after, the queen of Brazilian TV called to the stage the company's president, BAP, who thanked those present at the big party.

"I want to thank those who worked hard to make this celebration of 15 years of the company. Thanks to partners, suppliers and all who came to honor. It is because of you who woke up early every day to make a better TV for all. "

After going through the stage also the former player Zico and Stock Car driver Caca Bueno, Hebe called the eagerly anticipated star of the night: Gisele Bundchen. The model, which is the poster girl Sky, said it was very cool and different being able to play a housewife in the commercials.

"Mostly, I'm playing the part of myself, so it's nice being able to play a housewife! I have so much fun! The whole team is fantastic and I feel at home. It is an honor to participate in this family. Keep doing this commercial to me is not work but fun. I realized to be there singing a song by Roberto Carlos on one of the commercials, "he says.

Thiago Martins, who was in the audience said he is a fan of TV subscription.

"I love the Sky, I am a subscriber, was in Sao Paulo and decided to come take a ride with my friends here in Sao Paulo. She is one of the leading subscription TV's in the country and can say it is a TV quality. "

Monique Alfradique also at the event and said the company would best be celebrating his birthday.

"I love the Sky, I have it at home, and it is that I record my programs, especially those who can not see how Lara with Z , but leave the writing to Sky at home and see you later. "

The night closed with a golden key to the sound of the band Jota Quest, which also celebrates its 15-year career, bringing guests on stage as Seu Jorge and ex-members of Keith Urban Marcelo Bonfa and Dado Villa-Lobos, who shared the stage with the miners.

Soon after came the international appeal of the band Chic, playing their hits success of black music.

At the end of the party, DJ Renato Cohen dominated the truck and closed the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment